Southeast Texas Airgun Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas Airgun Show

2 posters

Go down

Texas Airgun Show Empty Texas Airgun Show

Post by sixshootertexan Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:52 am

Texas Airgun Show
Aug 27,2016
Mansfield, Texas

http://texasairgunshow.com/
sixshootertexan
sixshootertexan

Back to top Go down

Texas Airgun Show Empty Re: Texas Airgun Show

Post by Bigship Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Gents, great to meet you guys today. FYI I'm driving up to the airgun show on the 27th. Mansfield is about 3 hrs an 20 min from my house, so I'll prpbably leave around 0600. If anyone wants to split expenses up and back, I've got a Nissan Titan that will make the trip. Unless you're three to four feet tall and can fit in the back, I've only got room for one. Very Happy

Bigship

Back to top Go down

Post by sixshootertexan Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:11 am

Your plans are to drive up and back on the same day?
sixshootertexan
sixshootertexan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigship Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:11 pm

Yes. I left last year at 1630 due to my chance to win the raffle for the Condor SS, and you know the rest of the story LOL. Rolling Eyes

Bigship

Back to top Go down

Post by sixshootertexan Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:45 pm

My work schedule will be posted later this week and if I have Saturday off I may go.
sixshootertexan
sixshootertexan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigship Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:33 pm

No problem, just let me know Ricky.

Bigship

Back to top Go down

Post by sixshootertexan Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:00 am

Bummer I gotta work. Well maybe there won't be a truck that night and I'll get to go any ways.
sixshootertexan
sixshootertexan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigship Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:04 am

3.5 house up, 3.5 hours at the show, and 3.5 hours back to the house. It was worth the drive to see Duane from Sun Optics, and visit with the guys from AirForce. AirForce has a new .30 cal barrel coming out soon. No details, but it will most likely fit the latest Condor frame with the high capacity top hat. Mike Melleck from Flying Dragon Air Rifles didn't show. Word is that its been a tough year for him and he just needed the vacation. I'll be ordering a XS 46U on Monday to replace the Hatsan that I sold to Jeff the tuner. He likes it more than I do.

There were the typical used but good airguns laid out across rows of tables, and the firing range was open for those that wanted to try out the Hastens and the AirForce guns. The 10 meter match pistols were in short supply and those that were there looked pretty beat up (still expensive too). The 4H supplied hot dogs and chili weren't bad this year either. I met a new guy from Bellaire, Clyde, that may show up with a couple of friends on second Saturday shootouts at the Church. He shoots with the Bellaire club but their range has been rained out for much of the year.

Might be selling my Condor SS this week and one crossbow. Gotta get that match pistol without dipping into family funds LOL. See you on the 10th.

Bigship

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down